Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi guys, anyone else in my boat? It'll soon be Nov. 5th and I've heard nothing from CMON. I backed on March 17, I confirmed all my details with them, paid for the shipping...

And I'm stuck having to read about how everyone loves the game...

I did write them last Friday and still haven't heard anything from them. Anyone that hasn't received the game in the U.S. hear anything from them yet? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
Microbadge: Magic: The Gathering playerMicrobadge: Marvel Champions fanMicrobadge: I backed Cthulhu: Death May Die on Kickstarter!Microbadge: Nemesis fanMicrobadge: Hanabi & Ikebana fan
Didn't you post this exact same thread last week? Perhaps you should ask again in that thread rather than making a duplicate?

I don't know what to say if CMON is not getting back to you, but they do often have late responses to emails so I wouldn't lose hope just yet.

Good luck getting it sorted out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Dormammu wrote:
Didn't you post this exact same thread last week? Perhaps you should ask again in that thread rather than making a duplicate?

I don't know what to say if CMON is not getting back to you, but they do often have late responses to emails so I wouldn't lose hope just yet.

Good luck getting it sorted out!
I did. Probably should have, but maybe some folks haven't seen that thread. Their communication was pretty good up until Oct. 12... then nothing. Seems very odd. But, you must be one of the lucky ones that got their game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
check your pledgemanager with its status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel your pain. Literally. I'm in the same boat. Well, hopefully our orders are *off* the boat by now...

And yes, I've checked my PM. Still shows as confirmed, still has a pdf of a packing slip (with a shipping cost a bit more than half of what I was charged), and still has nothing for the remaining shipping info (Company, Tracking number, and Tracking url).

For Shipping Info, it says "Shipment Phase 1 September 2015" which is inaccurate, since I confirmed late. Still, I'd hoped to have heard *something* by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Black III
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Becq wrote:
And yes, I've checked my PM. Still shows as confirmed, still has a pdf of a packing slip (with a shipping cost a bit more than half of what I was charged), and still has nothing for the remaining shipping info (Company, Tracking number, and Tracking url).
Interesting, I hadn't noticed the shipping cost before. I just checked mine as well, and the packing slip shows $10 shipping, but I was charged $11.81. Not as much as you show, maybe, but still interesting.

Honestly, though, this is the first CMON project I've backed. The post-project shipping charge has just put me off, with the sense that "We'll figure it out later". So seeing the actual shipping charges (I late-pledged, after the kickstarter, so I had a firm grasp of all the costs) allowed me to back the project without feeling that sense of uncertainty I had when looking at the game during its kickstarter. And the shipping costs... honestly not that bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
raythe3rd wrote:
Becq wrote:
Interesting, I hadn't noticed the shipping cost before. I just checked mine as well, and the packing slip shows $10 shipping, but I was charged $11.81. Not as much as you show, maybe, but still interesting.

Honestly, though, this is the first CMON project I've backed. The post-project shipping charge has just put me off, with the sense that "We'll figure it out later". So seeing the actual shipping charges (I late-pledged, after the kickstarter, so I had a firm grasp of all the costs) allowed me to back the project without feeling that sense of uncertainty I had when looking at the game during its kickstarter. And the shipping costs... honestly not that bad.
FYI. Packing slip online shows $10, but it's the "value" of the item, not the shipping charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls