Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the alt-art card everyone gets, FFG has some cool items for the top players:

Shiny dice:

Victory Point counters, 1 for each top squad is how I think it's going to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a shame they shifted from transparent dice to marble opaque ones. I really liked those transparent ones...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Pax Renaissance fanMicrobadge: Agra fanMicrobadge: Barrage fanMicrobadge: Mombasa fanMicrobadge: Great Western Trail fan
You'd think they would sculpt some squads/hero minis for the winner in a different stance/position or simply give the winner a new pack from the upcoming ones to add to the excitement (e.g. Armada). It is the 'world' championships after all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Rorke
South Africa
Sandton
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philtrees wrote:
You'd think they would sculpt some squads/hero minis for the winner in a different stance/position or simply give the winner a new pack from the upcoming ones to add to the excitement (e.g. Armada). It is the 'world' championships after all...
Um, I think they are getting more than that. Just a guess

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/189093-worlds...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
philtrees wrote:
A unique sculpt is prohibitively, redonk expensive. Everyone who is attending gets a promo for all the games. There is a Darth Vader IA alt art card. The stuff above is the items in the case that are top prizes. Considering how fast things sold out, I don't think FFG need to work on building any excitement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really wish they made these promo items available for those who can't make it to the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
habanero wrote:
Really wish they made these promo items available for those who can't make it to the event.
That would defeat the purpose. They are purely cosmetic items, not having them doesn't hinder your game any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls