Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Variants

Subject: Play as regular pandemic before starting legacy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin V
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
New to the game and wondering if its possible to get in a few rounds of vanilla pandemic before starting the legacy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Microbadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: bounceMicrobadge: 2020 Ultimate SupporterMicrobadge: 2020 Herculean Supporter
Yes - the rule book even explains how to play vanilla Pandemic using the Pandemic Legacy components and recommends playing at least two games before moving onto the first "real" play of the Legacy game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Teo
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: 2013 Gold SupporterMicrobadge: 2013 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: I love Singapore!Microbadge: Copper Session ReporterMicrobadge: Silver Image Uploader
jvook wrote:
New to the game and wondering if its possible to get in a few rounds of vanilla pandemic before starting the legacy?
that's what i did too with my wife. we played 2 games of pandemic to get a feel of the game before starting legacy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle A
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Grateful Dead fanMicrobadge: Umphrey's Mcgee fanMicrobadge: 2018 Secret Santa participantMicrobadge: 2017 Secret Santa participant Microbadge: I completed the 2016 challenge to play 10 games 10 times each
i would even suggest playing more than two games of vanilla pandemic, but I don't think I would be able to contain myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls