Wido Grimm
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Wonder Transcontinentel Railroad: One of your best mines produces twice as many recources.
When the Event Economic Progress comes up: Each civilization produces immediatly (grain and recourses), does Transcontinentel Railroad gives this bonus also ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Murmak
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gandalf the Greyjoy
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, it's a combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything
mbmbmbmbmb
The same also applies for the age III event impact of industry. Other events which give points for the number of workers, however, do not get extra from the railroad because you don't have an extra worker, you just have one worker that produces 2x as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wido Grimm
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose it's the same with Bill Gates right?
Labs should produce under Economic Progress with Bill.

I know it did with the old version on BGO, but it doesn't seem to be the case on the new version (still on BGO). I'm wondering if it is a bug or a change.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Charlap
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe economic progress says that your mines and farms produce. Since Transcontinental modifies your mine production, it takes effect. Labs are not mines, so it seems they should not produce.

I don't know off-hand if the wording changed from the old version, but if it was the same, then I think they should not have produced before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new event simply says "Each player produces immediately [...] Produce ressources [...]". So it should work.
It can't remember why it worked in the older version, but I'm 100% it worked and it was intended to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.