Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Chris,
We are happy to know you like our games
We are currently working on another expansion for Dark Tales...

It should be about Cinderella and it's planned for 2016.
However, nothing is certain for the moment, and so I cannot tell you more details about this issue.

Hope this will help

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am looking forward to this, I want to grab them all - and will be getting them from my FLGS soon I hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantin Semonov
Latvia
Daugavpils
flag msg tools
Its fantastic news, but sad that it will be in 2016! Great game, great artwork, I think many peoples agree with me, and we want more so many tales exist(Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio, Bluebeard and more).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutartre Jérémie
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi !

I just discovered the game (as it just released last week in France) but I must say I'm loving it so far

just a request for you guys at Portal games :
if you plan to release more "tales" (and I hope you will... a lot of them), can you plan something like an "empty big box" to store the game and all the expansions in a single box ? (keeping in mind that many people will "sleeve" their games ^.^ )

Or maybe with the last "tale" you'll be developping ?

That would befinitely make this ultimate expansion a bit costy... but I think it would settle an appropriate "happy end"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any more info on the Cinderella expansion?

I would also like to reiterate Dutartre in saying you might want to look into a Empty "Big Box" for the game/3rd expansion for those who like to sleeve there games. I have just about filled up the box that the base game comes in, might fit one more expansion in it, but that would be all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.