Popular Tags: [View All]
David Brashaw
Ireland
Newtownards
Co Down
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps I missed it in the rules, but how does the Health points work? Do you start on 3 and if lose them all you are out of the game? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stevenson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Basically yes.

The rulebook isn't written particularly well and doesn't specifically say it!

The key points can be inferred from p3 'Game Objective' where it mentions 'captured or killed', p5 referring to the coins from the purse and says 'Shot - players lose one health point' and p6 where players shoot each other and mentions 'or there is only one player left standing'.

Not clear is it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bryce
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I currently have a PS3, PS2, Wii, XBox 360 and an Amiga 1200 all connected to my TV
badge
HMS Astute on Sea Trials
mbmbmbmbmb
Also there is a card which restores two health points. If, when you lose your third health point you die, then adding two health points will always take you to full health. So why doesn't it say that? Alternatively if you only die when you get shot with no health points remaining (I.e you can be shot 4 times) then the 'restore two health points' makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew phillips
Wales
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Liverpool fanMicrobadge: Euroninja - Stealth to victoryMicrobadge: Czech Games Edition "MORE Spiel 2015" ContestMicrobadge: Essen attendee
Yes, Start with 3, removing counters as you suffer shots, the ability card allows you to gain(recover) 2. You can also sit out a round to recover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls