Hide
4 Posts

Doom: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Exact list of the "15 Other Equipment Tokens" ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
msg tools
Microbadge: Hadara fanMicrobadge: Azul fanMicrobadge: Hanabi fanMicrobadge: Amun-Re fan
Hello,

I recently bought this game from another player, and I am checking the components. In the rulebook, there is written in the components section: "15 Other Equipment Tokens". I have checked every other components, but I think there are some missing, so can someone tell me what are exactly these 15 other equipment tokens? I know there are adrenaline etc.

Thanks in advance for your help cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: I spend more time on BGG than playing games!Microbadge: Formula Dé fanMicrobadge: KLASK fan
Check out the Visual Checklist of Game Components: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/86052/visual-checklis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
msg tools
Microbadge: Hadara fanMicrobadge: Azul fanMicrobadge: Hanabi fanMicrobadge: Amun-Re fan
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Now that you saved my life, I can gladly let it go to waste in the corridors of this horrific martian base arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: I spend more time on BGG than playing games!Microbadge: Formula Dé fanMicrobadge: KLASK fan
De rien! I just came across it a couple of minutes before reading yours, so it was very easy for me to find :) (posted in the expansion forum)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls