Subject: Questions after reading the rulebook rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Play a game with a lonely gamer! You will make him much richer than Robin Hood would..
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 3 questions after reading the rulebook:

1)When on a horse can you shoot as normal? (it is not mentioned in the rules)

2)When you catch a horse the rules say you put the horse under the cowboy who caught it. So you leave the cowboy where he was and move the horse under him right?

3)Can you catch only a wild horse or even a domesticated horse belonging to the other team?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) i think you shoot as normal (the ramp is used only by cowboys who want to shoot people on horses).

2) the rules are clear on this as you already stated so yes you just put the horse where your cowboy was

3) depends on the scenario used (some scenarios don't allow the steal of domesticated horses)

That said nothing prevents you to houserule to meet your needs! this is a sandbox kind of game after all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Play a game with a lonely gamer! You will make him much richer than Robin Hood would..
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much!!! I sent an email at Pretzel games but received no answer yet.. So i will stick to your answers!! Thanks again!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darklaw90 wrote:
1) i think you shoot as normal (the ramp is used only by cowboys who want to shoot people on horses).

2) the rules are clear on this as you already stated so yes you just put the horse where your cowboy was

3) depends on the scenario used (some scenarios don't allow the steal of domesticated horses)

That said nothing prevents you to houserule to meet your needs! this is a sandbox kind of game after all
Regarding the third one..So normally you can but depends on the scenario or not?In the rules it says that lasso is used to catch wild horses..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the scenarios specifically say everything:
- if you start with the lazo or not
- if catching horses is a mechanic included in the scenario
- if you can catch only wild horses or you can catch enemy horses

Usually though the lasso can ONLY catch wild horses (i refer to english rules specifically i don't know if the german rules say something slightly different)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls