Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Original post with photos here: http://boardgamecircus.tumblr.com/post/132594864996/less-lik...

Yesterday I had Less in the mail. I backed it on Kickstarter and the team of Invented4 from Slovakia did a great job running the campaign and delivering real fast.

Today we have played two games and I can already confirm that Less is a nice little filler abstract game that plays fast and feels good due to the high quality components.

I bet one can spend hours thinking about the best move but instead of ending up in analysis-paralysis we just played, moved and jumped out pieces and had a good time doing so. Each play only took us a couple of minutes so we just switched colors afterwards and started another round.

Less comes in a small box with three more tiles than you need to lay out the 3x3 game board so there are and less options of board setup which results in great replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin King
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Delivering fast?!? That's hilarious. Still waiting a month after you received your copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kzookev wrote:
Delivering fast?!? That's hilarious. Still waiting a month after you received your copy.

Maybe they sent it from within the EU, that might be the reason why I already have it (sitting in Germany) and you are still waiting. Usually with Kickstarter it is the other way and we Europeans have to wait longer. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.