Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cervantes
United States
Greensburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am looking for suggestions on which size of clear base should I use. I have the crypt stalkers pack, and I want to put the werewolves on a base, but 50mm X 50mm seems larger than needed, but the other option is a 25mm X 25mm. Which base would be more fitting for the werewolves? they only stand a little taller than the hero characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
The werewolves are listed as large so the 2 by 2 base is the right size but you can put them on a small base maybe 32 or 40 for other use but just remember that they occupy all four of those squares for movement, arcs and line of sight rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
yeah just use Kings of war base sizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends if you want them for KoW or DS. If you mean you got the DS extra base pack, the Werewolves should go on 50x50mm. If you intend to ever use them in KoW, use 40x40mm bases.

That was one thing I thought was fairly short-sighted of Mantic. Why move everything to 25mm and 50mm bases when KoW uses 20mm and 40mm? Oh well, I'm basing most of my stuff for KoW...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cervantes
United States
Greensburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am not so interested in KOW, I got them for DS. so 50mm it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
paco2099 wrote:
I am not so interested in KOW, I got them for DS. so 50mm it is.

Sure, just putting it out there.
Checking the AC, the Werewolves are listed as Large Models, so 50mm is what you want for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.