Herndon
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
Guess the games in my uberbadge!
badge
My favorite game is Cosmic Encounter.
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi there, I'm the designer for Warning!Signs, a party game that I am developing. It was selected as one of the five finalists for Hasbro's Face-to-Face Party Game Challenge.

One of the criteria that Hasbro will use to pick the winner is the results of an Indiegogo campaign to get it published. Hasbro has first right of refusal for publishing any of the five finalists, but we need to be prepared to follow through on our own (for this I have partnered with Ravens Warren Studios to publish).

If you enjoy games like Apples to Apples or Why Did the Chicken...?, then Warning!Signs will be right up your alley.

The premise is that players are all tourists, or strangers in a strange land, and they happen upon an odd sign. Players write down funny, outrageous captions for the sign based on the location where you see it, and one player each turn acts as your Bad Translator, choosing the best caption.

The game consists of a deck of Signs (many real signs from around the world, but also some bizarre made-up signs), and a separate deck of Locations.

Please support the crowdfunding campaign here: http://igg.me/at/warningsigns/x/604773. Even a token pledge of 1-5 dollars will help show that there's an audience for the game, as the number of backers is likely a factor.

The IGG launched on October 30th, and goes until December 3rd.

Thanks,

Jack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls