Subject: Wolf Form rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Anniversary EditionMicrobadge: I backed Western Legends on Kickstarter!Microbadge: Sleepy Hollow fan - Headless HorsemanMicrobadge: Lewis & Clark fanMicrobadge: Village fan
When Wolf form is played do you play it letting the hunters see the back of the car so they know that it was played?? That is how I've been playing but just checking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Emerson, Lake & PalmerMicrobadge: Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds fanMicrobadge: Prog Rock fanMicrobadge: Yes fanMicrobadge: Dream Theater fan
dstair2002 wrote:
When Wolf form is played do you play it letting the hunters see the back of the car so they know that it was played?? That is how I've been playing but just checking
The card is recognisable, whichever side you play it, so it won't make a difference unless you are actively concealing it under a location card.

The hunters should anyway be aware due to Dracula taking damage when playing it. When we play Dracula announces that he is playing it so everyone is made aware.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Anniversary EditionMicrobadge: I backed Western Legends on Kickstarter!Microbadge: Sleepy Hollow fan - Headless HorsemanMicrobadge: Lewis & Clark fanMicrobadge: Village fan
That is how we are playing it also Announcing that he is playing wolf form taking damage and then placing the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Fox
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Pax Renaissance fanMicrobadge: War of the Ring fanMicrobadge: Merchants & Marauders fan
Same here. It's very similar to Jack using a carriage token in Letters from Whitechapel in which it's placed on the trail for all to see that e just moved two locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls