Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Punter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wording isn't very clear as to whether you'd stack the available Anomaly cards so that only 1 is viewable, or spread them out so all are. (By all I mean the number that were dealt for that round)

We played last night that they were all available, and that after day 2, the next few were also added (ie they didn't cover over the earlier cards).

I think from the wording this is how you'd play it, as having only 1 anomaly type available really limits the gameplay possibilities of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobbess wrote:
We played last night that they were all available, and that after day 2, the next few were also added (ie they didn't cover over the earlier cards).
This is how we play it. Mostly because of the statement in the rules:

"These can be taken as actions in the following days."

The plural pronoun "these" implies that all drawn anomalies are available.

(Yes, I used to be an English teacher. )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also have been making each available separately, because even at that, their advantages are very situational, and you may not want any of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Punter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree, don't have the rule book handy, but we thought the same. Think it also says "deal them" or something similar which leads me to think we're right.

I thought this was a strange over sight not to be more explicitly stated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not stacked, as they are added they are all available. So, in a two player game, after Day 1 you would add two and both would be available the following Day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls