Popular Tags: [View All]
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a re-do of this set,
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1212494/set-kree-empire
which was done way back before the GOTG expansion came out and of course any subsequent expansion after that.

Every card has been updated with both cosmetics and mechanics. I have removed any custom keywords (except for one on the Scheme but that is self contained to the Scheme) to simplify things, and also now a lot of the mechanics exist in official keywords or card layouts (like Villains being gained as Heroes).

I ended up modifying the Villain line up which resulted in another Henchman group but it does not get included in the Villain deck (refer to the Mastermind). So the original Henchman group is not required but can still be used if desired as a normal Henchman group for theme purposes.
The original Henchman group has been re-done here (#1),
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1355959/henchmen-collection...

Clarifications:
-A reminder that the term, "Enemy" means Villains and Mastermind.

-The Henchman group, Kree Sentry Team does not get shuffled into the Villain deck and does not count towards the normal set up. However, it is a normal Henchmen group and can be used as normal Henchman for any other game.

-If Villain Sentry 459 gains any extra Shards for whatever reason, he needs to be hit for another 5ATT. For example,
+Enters city - gains 15 Shards.
+Player attacks him for 5 ATT, 5 Shards are returned to the supply, Sentry 459 now has 10 Shards remaining.
+An Ambush from another card causes Sentry 459 to gain 1 Shard, so he now has 11 Shards. So to defeat him, it will take 15ATT.
+If he gained two more Shards to take him to 13 Shards, he will still be 15ATT to defeat him. (multiples of 5ATT).
+Players can gang up on him and attack him over several turns. So three players could attack him with 5 ATT each or one player could attack him for 10ATT and one for 5 ATT etc. Return Shards from him to the supply each time he is attacked.
+The player that finally defeats him, gains one Shard as normal.

MASTERMIND:

TACTIC1:

TACTIC2:

TACTIC3:

TACTIC4:

HENCHMAN (X10):

VILLAINS:

ELITE TROOPS (X2):

CAPTAIN MAR-VELL (X2):

MAGNITRON (X1):

TANALTH (X1):

RONAN (X1):

SENTRY 459 (X1):

SCHEME:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
These look pretty good. The scheme, sentry team and Ronan art pieces are gorgeous.

Sadly, aside from the Guardians movie and a couple issues of Captain Marvel, I know almost nothing about the characters so I can't comment on how thematic their cards are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls