Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Guerrero
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I preordered Krosmaster Quest I did so in order to get the 6 promo figures:

The last 3 promos to be shipped with the game have obviously not been shipped since they've slipped their schedule countless times. Yet they are now available in the Geekstore @ $8 a pop?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Quest hasn't shipped yet.

Thank you, though, for confirming that those promos are coming with Quest *whenever* it ships. I couldn't find anything and didn't want to pull the trigger on the Geekstore promos in case they were the ones included.

Also, hurm, I don't think I ever received the three "now" promos. Typical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My preorder says it's King Yugo, Traitor Qilby, and Adamai Dragon. Those are available in the store here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael peterson
United States
San Jose
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everywhere I checked suggested that the promos shipped in the box (at least for late pre-orders like mine) were King Yugo, Traitor Qilby, and Adamai Dragon plus Arty for the delay.

Now I can't find a link to the announcement I remember, it may well have been a comment on an unrelated facebook post.

They have been handing out at least Traitor Qilby and Adamai Dragon promos for a while, though. I got them over the summer at conventions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Beal
msg tools
Depending on when you preordered it your either getting three or six of the flaunch promos, plus the added bonus one Arty for them continually delaying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge, yes, if you preordered at the start, you would have all these promos. The promos that so far have been attainable through only ebay (somehow) are Darkli Moon and Young Ogrest. I submitted bgg entries for them, but no approval yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
To my knowledge, yes, if you preordered at the start, you would have all these promos. The promos that so far have been attainable through only ebay (somehow) are Darkli Moon and Young Ogrest. I submitted bgg entries for them, but no approval yet.

Also Golden Terminatot would be ebay only...unless you can win some tournaments.

The additional 3 we were getting were not mentioned to be exclusive to Quest pre-orders...so no surprise. I expected they would probably be available at cons.

Does it really matter? Would you rather pay for them to get them now, or wait to get them free with Quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, sorry, I forgot "Yugo Unleashed", isn't yet available as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Chaulklin
United States
hartland
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugo unleashed is available. I actually have an extra one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ooo. (Do you want to trade it for something? Look at my list and PM me) Ahem.... Where did it come from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giant Marsupials
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm selling a new goldenrod. French card. Pm me if interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools
$8 a pop, where's the link for that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Beal
msg tools
Looks like the three they had were a limited time offer, cause there gone. A few days ago they were just listed as sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.