Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

So I pre-ordered the game back in July and I'm starting to get a little annoyed with all the september and October orders that are already shipped and delivered. (not sure why they decided to ship them this way Last in First out) But has anyone in Canada gotten a pre-order from July?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonahdel
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dyne1319 wrote:
Hey all,

So I pre-ordered the game back in July and I'm starting to get a little annoyed with all the september and October orders that are already shipped and delivered. (not sure why they decided to ship them this way Last in First out) But has anyone in Canada gotten a pre-order from July?
I read that some guy out east (Toronto?) pre-ordered some time between March - Sept and already got a shipping notice.

I pre-ordered on Oct. and got nothing yet. It must be because we're from Canada. Most of the people who are getting their boxes are from south of the border.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tilley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I emailed them directly yesterday and Adam responded a few hours later.

He said they are continuing to ship pre-orders and hope to have them all out by next week. He mentioned that they didn't tackle them in a particular order so it's kind of random as to when it goes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phil121alt wrote:

He said they are continuing to ship pre-orders and hope to have them all out by next week. He mentioned that they didn't tackle them in a particular order so it's kind of random as to when it goes out.

Hopefully. I was really hoping to have it for Extra Life day this sat. oh well have to find other games to play for 24 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
msg tools
From what I've seen no one with a July pre-order has gotten anything, at least not in EU. And the EU distributor would have sent everything within 1-2 days I assume considering they managed to send the entire backer wave 2 in one day.

I'm starting to get worried that they somehow forgot all the July pre-orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjoern Dpoint
Germany
flag msg tools
Wrll i ask'd Adam and He said im slated for the next wave. Dont know how i should feel.

July preorder from Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
msg tools
Memoire wrote:
Wrll i ask'd Adam and He said im slated for the next wave. Dont know how i should feel.

July preorder from Germany
Next wave, as in the next shipment from china? I.e. next year. :O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ynaca eco licario
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I have got my August preorder here in Spain via Correos (from Germany, DHL).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
ynaca wrote:
Today I have got my August preorder here in Spain via Correos (from Germany, DHL).
Any damage?

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ynaca eco licario
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
ynaca wrote:
Any damage?

-Ski
I have not seen nor opened the package because I am not living currently where I have received the package... In fact I won't see it probably until Christmas for working reasons... I never thought that the game would come so fast, I expected to get it during Chistmas holidays... For a while only my old mother is gonna be able to enjoy the KdM and answer your question but I am afraid that she is not a BGG user, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antti Kinnunen
Finland
flag msg tools
I ordered during mid October. Got it today...and i still cant believe that it is resting right next to me wow I would had thought that Europe (especially Scandinavia) would had been at the bottom of the list. But i guess miracles do happen robot

And i haven't seen any damage or missing pages/cards. Only a little dent on the insert but not big enough to bother me.

So everything is a ok here....and i still cant believe it wow Since i usually have the worst of luck angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xairen wrote:
Dyne1319 wrote:
Hey all,

I read that some guy out east (Toronto?) pre-ordered some time between March - Sept and already got a shipping notice.

I pre-ordered on Oct. and got nothing yet. It must be because we're from Canada. Most of the people who are getting their boxes are from south of the border.
I'm in Toronto as well and nothing here, I would really like to know how they are sending stuff. Seems to be random.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Nudi
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dyne1319 wrote:
Xairen wrote:
Dyne1319 wrote:
Hey all,

I'm in Toronto as well and nothing here, I would really like to know how they are sending stuff. Seems to be random.
Your quarry spots other prey. Move your package one space away from you on the hunt track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
msg tools
perkele666 wrote:
I ordered during mid October. Got it today...and i still cant believe that it is resting right next to me wow I would had thought that Europe (especially Scandinavia) would had been at the bottom of the list. But i guess miracles do happen robot
All EU pre-orders are shipped from Germany so there is no reason they all shouldn't have gone out at the same time.
But apparently they are going out in roughly reversed order of ordering. I know KDM said that wasn't the case but all evidence clearly points that way.

Still waiting for my July order (Sweden).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Reddit, a Canadian was told that the preorders should start shipping this week. I still haven't received a notice (I ordered mine mid-October) but there's also people in the states that are receiving their package before the shipping notice, so there's that too.

I just can't wait to have it in my hands. I'd love to have it for next Saturday as we'll be having a big games day, but I'm not about to hold my breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
phil121alt wrote:

Which of their email addresses did you use? Since I haven't heard back from an email I sent them last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silian Darkmoon
msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm having the same issue with no response, I have posted a ticket on the zendesk, but no response and the tickets status is "awaiting assingment".

I ordered my Pre-Order in early September along with the Pin-up Twilight Knight, and received the packing slip which said my Order was shipped complete (but only had the Pin-Up).

My Concern is that their system thinks I have received all my order.

Hopefully that is not the case, I can't wait to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tilley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I used one on the Contact page that was for adam.poots. I'm not sure why because now it shows an email address for Zendesk if you click on Support.

When I did it was adam.poots@kingdom-death.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
msg tools
Even people who pre-ordered this halloween is getting the game now, and still nothing for July pre-orders. Sad panda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phil121alt wrote:
I used one on the Contact page that was for adam.poots. I'm not sure why because now it shows an email address for Zendesk if you click on Support.

When I did it was adam.poots@kingdom-death.com.
That was the one I used and adam responded to me and said the shipping is not based on order date and you'll get it when you get it more or less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tilley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
That's what I was told as well. And that they hope to have them all shipped out by next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey Canadians.
Just got a notification about a shipment coming from Ontario, Scarborough. I'll let you know how that goes... Via Canada Post...pre order from Oct 18th.

Oddly enough my friends received theirs from different shipping locations...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gilbank
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Hey Canadians.
Just got a notification about a shipment coming from Ontario, Scarborough. I'll let you know how that goes... Via Canada Post...pre order from Oct 18th.

October 18th? Man they really are going LIFO on this. Mine needs to go to markham so hoping soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Hey Canadians.

Also got mine today, also via Canada Post, also pre-order, also October 18th. Huh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tilley
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Mine just showed up unannounced. I ordered back on July 16th. No shipping notice or tracking number received.

No damage to the box, it arrived in perfect shape. This thing weights a ton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |