Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any translations available for the card sheets ?? These are written in Italian and that's not my cup of tea whistle
Anu translations in English, German or Dutch would be more then welcome !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
A multilingual version has been produced (it debuted at Essen Spiele this year). It supports German, English, French and Spanish.

If you have the Italian version, here is the translation in English of all car powers.

All cars share the same 2 power, and it is: Play a card from your hand.
Remember that at the end of your turn you still draw up to 3 cards, if you have less than 3 in your hand.

Barbarossa (Redbeard on the Pirate Bombard)
3 Deal 2 damage to all opponents ahead of you on the track. Then, move forward 2 spaces without changing lane.
1 Perform a [missile] action.

Baron Skully (on the Malicious Jinx)
3 Move forward 8 spaces (you may also change lane). Choose (looking only at the back) and steal a card from every opponent that is adjacent to any space you occupied during this move.
1 Perform a [repair] action.

Finn Fiatodidrago (Finn Dragonbreath, on the Blazing Bullet)
3 Move forward 2 spaces (you may also change lane). Place 3 bombs on any 3 spaces on the track. Those bombs immediately explode. You are immune to these explosions.
1 Perform a [missile] action.

Gnomy Spark
3 Move forward 8 spaces without changing lane. During this movement you are immune to damage and you pass over bombs (making them explode), boulders (removing them) and other cars (dealing 1 damage to them).
1 Perform a [bomb] action, then move forward 1 space.

Lady Lucebuona (Lady Goodlight on the Compact Lightning)
3 Move forward 10 spaces without changing lane. During this movement you pass over bombs, boulders and other cars without interacting with them.
1 Move forward 2 spaces.

Skram (on the Kingslayer)
3 Move forward 8 spaces (you may also change lane). Every opponent that is adjacent to any space you occupied during this move must discard his entire hand of cards and draw a Sprint Card (green).
1 Perform a [change lane] action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Rieberghs
Belgium
Turnhout
-- Maak uw keuze --
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot !!!

I've preordered a copy and that is the Italian version with the other rulebooks included but there was no translation of the car sheets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As it tackles more or less the same topic, I simply highjack this thread. Sorry!

Are there car cards for any language in the multilingual edition? I don't mind english texts, but if played with kids, it's a little problematic.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rukus wrote:
As it tackles more or less the same topic, I simply highjack this thread. Sorry!

Are there car cards for any language in the multilingual edition? I don't mind english texts, but if played with kids, it's a little problematic.

Thanks!
Hi André! The multi-language edition has rulebooks and car sheets in each of these languages: English, German, French and Spanish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jas Brown
Australia
Boat Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks, I was in the same predicament. This info was very helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Kiur
Spain
flag msg tools
I have doubts about this (excuse my english), When Baron Scully uses his power and steal cards from every opponents, they have to play with one or two cards less all the time? and Baron Scully continues steal cars when finished his turn like is usually?

Other similary question, when Skram spends his power the opponent draw only one green card and play whit only one card until the play finished?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kiur. ^_^

kiur wrote:
I have doubts about this (excuse my english), When Baron Scully uses his power and steal cards from every opponents, they have to play with one or two cards less all the time? and Baron Scully continues steal cars when finished his turn like is usually?
The next turn his opponents will play 1 less card. But at the end of that turn they will draw cards up to 3.

Quote:
Other similary question, when Skram spends his power the opponent draw only one green card and play whit only one card until the play finished?

Thank you
Similarly, when Skram makes you discard your hand and draw 1 Sprint (green) card, you will play that card on your next turn. However, at the end of that turn you will draw up to 3 cards.

Remember: at the end of your turn you don't simply draw 1 card: you continue drawing until you have 3 cards in your hand. If you have 3 or more cards in hand at the end of your turn (Baron Skully after a fat loot), you draw nothing.

There's an edge case that has not been explained in the base game to avoid cluttering (but it's present in the Championship rules and in Rush & Bash: Winter Is Now). If a player is the victim of Skram's power and then - in the same turn - of Baron Skully's, then he will be left with 0 cards. When a player starts his turn with 0 cards in hand he immediately draws 1 from the deck corresponding to his current position (and therefore he is bound to play it during that turn).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Kiur
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks for your quick answer. Congratulations, you design an amazing board game. I´m expecting that new expansion arrive to Spain soon Ciao
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls