• [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard anything about when or if this will be released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised this isn't out yet. Weren't the Dice Tower guys raving about it mid-2015?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nygaard
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I'm surprised this isn't out yet. Weren't the Dice Tower guys raving about it mid-2015?
This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed the publisher and it sounds like it will be at the earliest late 2016 before this will be here in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thief Hook Ups
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Kiwi!Microbadge: My drinks don't just taste good, they look good doing it.Microbadge: Lives next to railroad tracksMicrobadge: Mothra, Queen of the MonstersMicrobadge: O Little Town of Microbadge...
Still nothing. It's not looking real promising but maybe there'll be some copies sent out from Gen Con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
carmen
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
winner of over text contest
mbmbmbmbmb
SoundCity wrote:
I emailed the publisher and it sounds like it will be at the earliest late 2016 before this will be here in the US.
Has anyone heard any news on availability? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hkstyletea wrote:
SoundCity wrote:
Has anyone heard any news on availability? Thanks.
Still nothing. I reached out to the company back in November, but never heard back from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Ramsey
msg tools
Any news on this? I really like the concept and the graphical style in this game, so I would love to get my hands on this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrejs Mitrofanovs
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have English version. The box is with Russian design, but rules and all the cards are in English. When I bought it, I was expecting it to be in Russian (because of the box art), but was disappointed, because I can't play it normally with kids. Maybe I can sell mine, if someone wants it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérémie R.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrNumbers wrote:
I have English version. The box is with Russian design, but rules and all the cards are in English. When I bought it, I was expecting it to be in Russian (because of the box art), but was disappointed, because I can't play it normally with kids. Maybe I can sell mine, if someone wants it.
Well, I'm disappointed as well... been looking for the English version for years, then I'm there in Essen holding one in my hands (with no clue it's in English because the box is Russian...) and passing it to you! Argh! cry I could buy it from you next time we meet! But of course if someone is willing to pay for shipping then please go ahead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls