Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I am in the process of prepping my Wishlist for Secret Santa. I will be adding games, but there are some I with to remove. For now, I have simply put some of the ones I want to remove as "5"'s on the list (Do Not Buy This). Is there a way to actually delete a game from my wishlist? If there is I am missing it. Thank you in advance for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Hickle
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just go to the Game Status where you have the priority number and deselect the checkbox. That will take it off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Presley
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unchecking the box will still keep that game in your overall collection, even though it may not have any attributes (owned, wishlist, preorder, etc). If you want to completely eliminate it, you can do two things:

Go to the game page, and under User Info, click the Red X to the right and that'll delete that instance of the game in your collection (you can actually have multiple instances, either because you own duplicates or have different versions, etc.).

Alternatively, from the wishlist view, click Columns (upper left area of the screen, between Filters and Views), and tick the box under Trade Info called Commands and then click Done. This will put a few buttons to the right of each entry in your wishlist, one of them being delete. This might be better if you have a lot you want to delete since you can do it all from your wishlist page.

Know though that deleting an entry will also wipe out any comments or ratings, so be careful on any games you may have rated/commented on/etc that you don't own, if any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Lyn
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for your help. I was just trying to delete something from my wish list today and here was the answer. Yeah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls