Brad Shelton
United States
SURPRISE
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has a 3rd party seller listing for the new core set. Looks to be a pretty good price. Also Amazon direct for $24.50

A couple bucks cheaper than CSI: $27.49

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Awakens-X-Wing-Miniatures/dp...

Some people have been able to price match to target and use the 25% off and 10% deals that are floating around.. Getting this for sub-$18

Amazon.com direct link: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Awakens-X-Wing-Miniatures/dp...

Target 25% off: BESTGIFT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set - $24.49 - Prime Eligible (Warm)
No clue if the Target price match works for 3rd party sellers on Amazon, but if it does you could possible get:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$2.70 10% wishlist promo
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set - $24.49 - Prime Eligible (Warm)
Dtekh wrote:
No clue if the Target price match works for 3rd party sellers on Amazon, but if it does you could possible get:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total
There's also a $5 off $50 PayPal offer through https://www.paypal.com/deals/offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Miller
United States
Hoover
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set - $24.49 - Prime Eligible (Warm)
Got it price matched at Target with promo code to get it for $17.92 with local pickup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Shelton
United States
SURPRISE
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dtekh wrote:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total
Amazon direct has it for $24.50

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nithos nithos

Iowa
msg tools
Dtekh wrote:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total
I got shut down on the price match yesterday, since the "main" seller wasn't amazon. I pointed out that Amazon was selling it for a penny more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Shelton
United States
SURPRISE
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nithos wrote:
Dtekh wrote:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total
I got shut down on the price match yesterday, since the "main" seller wasn't amazon. I pointed out that Amazon was selling it for a penny more.
Here is the Amazon direct seller link: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Awakens-X-Wing-Miniatures/dp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Jackson
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you price match in store or online at target.com?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Miller
United States
Hoover
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kinoboy wrote:
Do you price match in store or online at target.com?
On Target.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiger Mermidon
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dtekh wrote:

$36 Target Price
-$9 BESTGIFT promo code
-$11.51 price match
= $12.79 total

Works! Just got one. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The OP should update the thread title to help more people find this. It's a crazy deal with the price match + promo(s) at Target, compared to the slight deal on Amazon.

I've been fighting with myself over whether I need more than 2 Force Awakens cores

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James H├ębert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set - $24.49 - (~$18 Target Pricematch Deals)
Just curious with 2 questions....

--what is the "10% wishlist promo" in the early post?

--and is there a way to price match on the site? or do you need to call someone in the store?

great find, by the way. thanks for the chance to snag something fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Jackson
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniatures Game Core Set - $24.49 - (~$18 Target Pricematch Deals)
jhebert wrote:

--and is there a way to price match on the site? or do you need to call someone in the store?

Wishlist promo: its an app you have to download called "Target Kids' Wish List". There is a button to send 10% off promo code to your email.

I had to price match by calling Target 18005913869

My cost with tax was 15.96

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kinoboy wrote:
jhebert wrote:

Wishlist promo: its an app you have to download called "Target Kids' Wish List". There is a button to send 10% off promo code to your email.

You can also price match online via chat and presumably email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brewdinar wrote:
Kinoboy wrote:
jhebert wrote:

You can also price match online via chat and presumably email.
So do you do the price match after you checkout?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Jones
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It worked for me.

I had the guy on the line with me from target.com. He looked up the item on Amazon. Then he told me to complete the transaction on Target.com then asked me for my order number. Then he sent me an email saying I had an refund and that my real total was $14.29. My total savings was $23.70.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I completed the order and then jumped on online chat. They will ask you for the amazon.com link so have it ready. Make sure to point out that the price match you want is on the side bar:

$24.50
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00. Details
Sold by: Amazon.com

Otherwise they will tell you no dice as it's a third party vendor. Once they see the amazon.com listing they will give it to you. My total was $17.65 within store pickup.

Thanks to the original poster and to everyone who put up codes and directions!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took advantage of this to get two sets. I got the rep on the online chat, gave the two links (amazon item and target item), completed the normal purchase with the promo (71.98-18; 58.44 after tax), then the rep processed a refund for the price match (-22.98). Final price, 35.45 or 17.73 each.

I assume tax makes the price vary, but I'm happy with that final price! Should be able to pick up the item at my local Target tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
The Humble Bard
badge
THE HUMBLE BARD
mbmbmbmbmb
Took some runaround. The guy on the phone said I couldn't use the promo codes AND the price match. He sounded very inexperienced, so I thanked him for his time and tried doing it via online chat.
It worked! I added the item to the cart, applied both promo codes and brought it down to $25.50. I placed the order, then gave the guy on the chat the order number. He then proceed to apply the $11.50 price match discount resulting in a $14.43 total price (w/free shipping!).

Not bad. Thanks OP!

The things we stingy gamers do for a deal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Moreno
msg tools
used online chat and wish list, bestgift codes, price matched amazon (24.49)
plus free shipping = 14.31!

Thanks op!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
The Humble Bard
badge
THE HUMBLE BARD
mbmbmbmbmb
Cable89 wrote:
used online chat and wish list, bestgift codes, price matched amazon (24.49)
plus free shipping = 14.31!

Thanks op!
Must have been different sales tax. Not fair! arrrhlaugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Moreno
msg tools
ahaha yea! paid 1.52 in taxes. here i thought Illinois had the highest sales taxes in the world.

I tried using bestgift code again to buy Battlefront but can only be used once!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Guaglio
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was resisting yet another expansion heavy money drain but I just couldn't pass up two copies at $16.4 after tax and shipping. Thanks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boone
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to get a copy for $13.69 after taxes and free shipping. Had to get a rep to do everything via chat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just successfully price matched for a total (after tax) of $14.80. Great tip OP! Glad to pick up a second one on the cheap! (Which makes a 5th total core set for me including the original...oops...) whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |