Brody Lipperman
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
D6 Desparados
mb
So I am thinking about selling the armor kits. I am not a modeler, so putting everything together would be a bit of work for me, and there is no way that I would be able to do it in such a way that I could change out weapons and what not.

So I am thinking about selling all of the armor kits except 1 (not sure which one yet), so that I have my starting survivors, and 1 set with full armor on and I can just switch between the two sets. Would anybody be interested in buying the kits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lipman wrote:
So I am thinking about selling the armor kits. I am not a modeler, so putting everything together would be a bit of work for me, and there is no way that I would be able to do it in such a way that I could change out weapons and what not.

So I am thinking about selling all of the armor kits except 1 (not sure which one yet), so that I have my starting survivors, and 1 set with full armor on and I can just switch between the two sets. Would anybody be interested in buying the kits?
You'll find tons of interest. You'll maximize your return by selling them individually if you have the time. List them here in the marketplace or on eBay and you'll move them very quickly. Parted out, I've seen the minis alone in the core set go for over $400.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Licious
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
That would be silly as the entire core game can be found for less than 400 dollars.
Yeah, but no one will buy a full game if they only want 1 more armor set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
Ok, that last sentence of yours made me believe that the whole core set of miniatures was sold at once for that price.
Yeah, parted out = meaning sold individually. Though, when sold as a whole, I've seen them go for close to the pre-order price for the whole game (which is why I don't understand why more people didn't just pre-order and sell off the game part since it would be easy to part that out as well for a good price right now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls