Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Oh my Goods! fanMicrobadge: Roll for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Sagrada fan!
Are the dice for reoccuring charachters (in various starters (Captain America) or boosters corresponding to different base sets) identical? I.E. can I use Angel dice from Uncanny X-Men for Angel booster cards from Avengers vs X-Men? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Some are, some aren't. The Hulk, for instance, isn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Oh my Goods! fanMicrobadge: Roll for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier GamesMicrobadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Sagrada fan!
Ok, is there an authoritative list somewhere of what dice are associated with what cards? Note: I would just want to play for fun, not in tournaments, so if they're essentially the same thing just a slight change in icon look, I'm ok with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
Microbadge: Chaos in the Old World fanMicrobadge: Warhammer 40,000 fan - Space Wolves - For Russ and the Allfather!Microbadge: Black Labrador Retriever loverMicrobadge: Golden Turtleback Painted Miniature Monthly Contest winnerMicrobadge: WFRP - Nurgle fan
mpalframan wrote:
Ok, is there an authoritative list somewhere of what dice are associated with what cards? Note: I would just want to play for fun, not in tournaments, so if they're essentially the same thing just a slight change in icon look, I'm ok with that.
If the icon on the die matches the card it will work. They change the icon when they change the stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jormi_Boced wrote:
mpalframan wrote:
If the icon on the die matches the card it will work. They change the icon when they change the stats.
Good to know, as a follow up, is there a pictorial database of character cards so you can figure that out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Puerto Rico fanMicrobadge: AquaSphere fanMicrobadge: ╬╝Torrent userMicrobadge: Leverage fanMicrobadge: Kingdom Builder fan
mpalframan wrote:
Jormi_Boced wrote:
mpalframan wrote:
Good to know, as a follow up, is there a pictorial database of character cards so you can figure that out?
Http://www.dicemastersdb.com

General rule: AvX and UXM reused dice for the same characters. Most since then have been new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls