Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived this morning, Jan. 19, 2006.
Looks good and only a few corners got nicked on the trip across the Atlantic.
Next week is the Unity Game event here in the Boston, Ma. area. I expect over 300 gamers to be there. I will be posting on the UG list to draw in players for this next Saturday.
Thanks Luke, for what looks like an excellent game!
ScottH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrr... I'm going to be chasing the USPS guy down the street today. Still anxiously awaiting mine in SoCal.

--Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, living on the East Coast does pay off occasionally!
ScottH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Being higher on the list also as I wait for my name to bubble up the list.

But seriously - I know Luke is trying to economize on postage, but is there anything that can be done to minimze the dinged corners. (I assume they were just dinged instead of stolen.) I would be willing to pay a bit more if the packaging can be improved as a result.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It really was very small dent on the box bottom and the team cards. It is hardly noticible and could very well have happened on my own doorstep. The Postal service in my town are not known, to me, as being the most gentle. All my game magazines and any pictures sent with a 'Do Not Fold' marked on them, get folded and shoved into my small mailbox.
This looks like it was a direct drop on the corner and the packaging took most of the trauma. I should post a picture as it really is just a nit and not at all a bother.

ScottH.
Brewer of tempests in teapots since 1961

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first I've heard of it (albeit from only four copies!) however I may look into inserting a few scraps of cereal box card or something just at the corners of to take any possible bumps. Afterall, you deserve the best service for your money!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today and everything is in good shape, including the box corners. We have a (very) sick cat at home and so I probably won't get to even look at this for some time.

Meanwhile, thanks Luke!

--Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
OK - that's two of the names on the pre-order list that need to be changed from READY TO SEND and PRINTING

Where are you as you work down that list....closer to my name. M.Hibbert says the game is great, so am looking forward to getting my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.