Going Ashore» Forums » General

Subject: When will it be available in print? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grand Pooba

Bowling Green
Ohio
msg tools
Microbadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: US ArmyMicrobadge: US Army IntelligenceMicrobadge: Book readerMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
Does anyone know when it will be available at Game Crafter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness RPG fanMicrobadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: RPGG Short Story Contest 2013: The Tavern's Tales - Legends of the Games ParticipantMicrobadge: RPGG Short Story Contest 2014: The Tavern's Tales - Legends of the Games ParticipantMicrobadge: 2009 Golden Geek Winner
I'm still working on the print package, it's long slow slog. Once I get that worked out then, I'll have order a proof copy, then there might be something to fix...

Time, time, time.

It is in progress and I get a little bit closer every day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Pooba

Bowling Green
Ohio
msg tools
Microbadge: Beer fanMicrobadge: US ArmyMicrobadge: US Army IntelligenceMicrobadge: Book readerMicrobadge: Silver Board Game Collector
That's great news that it's getting there. I'm a huge fan of wipers salient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness RPG fanMicrobadge: Valor and Victory fanMicrobadge: RPGG Short Story Contest 2013: The Tavern's Tales - Legends of the Games ParticipantMicrobadge: RPGG Short Story Contest 2014: The Tavern's Tales - Legends of the Games ParticipantMicrobadge: 2009 Golden Geek Winner
I've just about completed putting the images together for upload to Gamecrafter, but alas I don't foresee me being able to order a proof copy until February. Chrimbo has a way of sucking the money out of the bank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Pooba

Bowling Green
Ohio
msg tools
Once its up on Gamecrafter can you post it to BGG? I really like Wipers Salient and cant wait to get a hold of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I most certainly will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Pooba

Bowling Green
Ohio
msg tools
Any update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Feb' at the earliest. We may have to move house shortly and I daren't say anything definite with that possibility looming.

I can't make it public at GameCrafter without ordering a proof copy first. It's a policy at GameCrafter, and to be honest I do think it's a good policy. Although just now it's a bit...Grrrrr. No, it's not Grrr, not having the money to order a copy is Grrrr.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've just had a bit of a set-back. I was about to order a proof copy when I discovered that shipping was pushing it to $80+ . That's way too much for me to afford. Shipping almost doubled it to that amount.

I've started investigating a smaller tuckbox version but that causes problems too. The standard big tuckbox holds 104 cards which leaves no room for the rules, score cards, and tokens.

I'm going to take a look at a two tuckbox option. If I end up doing this it's going push things way back. I'll have to redo the art for the boxes and the rules and score cards. Oh boy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I love New ZealandMicrobadge: Flux Capacitor - It's what makes time travel possible!Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: PainterMicrobadge: Up Front fan
Looks interesting! How does the game play? I'm about to purchase Target! Bearing 093 degrees! & 'Wipers Salient' from Wargame Vault.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mills
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Pepper
Microbadge: BOGA MemberMicrobadge: Board Game Arena playerMicrobadge: PnP / DIY fan Microbadge: I Love Gaming with My GirlFriend!!!Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game Alone
Any updates on when it will be available yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No plans at this time. The POD via GameCrafter came out as too expensive for a card game...I wasn't even willing to spend that much on a proof-copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Swanson
United States
Maplewood
MN
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Seattle Mariners fanMicrobadge: Baseball Highlights: 2045 fanMicrobadge: Down Syndrome Awareness - It's normal to be differentMicrobadge: Teacher of MathematicsMicrobadge: Strat-O-Matic fan
Where can I get the PnP for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F H
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wargamevault.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls