BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: The Discriminating Gamer: Cody's Top 100 Games 2015 #40-31 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cody Carlson
msg tools
The Discriminating Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
The list advances, but agents of evil seek to see Cody's work undone. As the final showdown approaches, and we're near ever closer to the top ten, will Cody survive? Will any of us survive? Watch and find out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Rush fanMicrobadge: Cooperative? This is Sparta!Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Competitive Gamer - I play to win!Microbadge: Level 13 BGG poster
Another great list, though I have to admit I've only played 2 games on this 10, Betrayal and Diplomacy.

Was a little surprised that Triumph and Tragedy was #30. I thought it might be closer to #1 with how much you liked it in your review.

I guess we know what #30 is now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Carlson
msg tools
The Discriminating Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Another great list, though I have to admit I've only played 2 games on this 10, Betrayal and Diplomacy.

Was a little surprised that Triumph and Tragedy was #30. I thought it might be closer to #1 with how much you liked it in your review.

I guess we know what #30 is now...
I wouldn't hold my breath on #30- it may surprise you. You must understand- we are down to the best of the best, and while I love Triumph & Tragedy, there are other games I like more.

Danke!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls