Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephanie Tennison
United States
Lawndale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the shields come back online after we pass through the nebula, do they return at their previous value or at zero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
They come back at 0. It's in the rules under special threats, but it will probably be changed from 'Shields Online' to shields = 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
amethyst246 wrote:
When the shields come back online after we pass through the nebula, do they return at their previous value or at zero?

They are set to zero.

Here's my comment on the wording of the card.
xris wrote:
Nebula:
"When destroyed, Shields Online". Is it possible to fit additional text on this card so it says "Reduce Health of this threat by 1. When destroyed set shields to 0."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Horror Leader wrote:
They come back at 0. It's in the rules under special threats, but it will probably be changed from 'Shields Online' to shields = 0.

The problem I find with this wording is that is suggests that the Shields are set to zero when Nebula appears but after that you can recharge the shields as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Koch
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also adjust the threat card to have the marker cube be placed on it until destroyed where it is then returned to the "0" position.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.