Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the title: I am looking to buy the Asylum deck-adventure, from people who played it already and don't know what to do with t.

I have the tokens, board and everything... I bought and finished the Msrcy case, but I can't wait for the next adventure to be pubblished, yet I don't want to buy another set just for the adeventure (proven I already own the tokens).

Is anyone willing to sell me their used deck?
Send me a PM in case you're interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
Microbadge: GameChat League - Phoenix Division: "Like a phoenix rising from the ashes..."Microbadge: A Study in Emerald fanMicrobadge: Built to Spill fanMicrobadge: Age of Steam fanMicrobadge: The 7th Continent
How did you end up with the board and tokens without the Asylum scenario? Just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
woodnoggin wrote:
How did you end up with the board and tokens without the Asylum scenario? Just curious.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Made them myself...
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Lauke
Germany
Görlitz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Sponsored by AR147
mb
Sorry, I will play it with my child in maybe 10 years. So I hopefully forgot the most and she can take this rare pleasure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls