United States
Warsaw
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the MRSP?

Will we be able to get this for Christmas in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
Carmel
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Sorry my American friends, Dr Eureka won't be coming to the states until late spring / early summer of next year (2016).

The good news is that it will be available for a steal of a deal at a MSRP of $19.99
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
Warsaw
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cheap enough for me to not waste too much time and effort fabricating my own. don't get me started on how unkind it was, then, to punt a copy to mr. vasel for review if we were going to have to wait 6+ months before it hit shelves... makes me want to become a reviewer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Miller
United States
Hoover
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
benfriedberg1981 wrote:
That's cheap enough for me to not waste too much time and effort fabricating my own. don't get me started on how unkind it was, then, to punt a copy to mr. vasel for review if we were going to have to wait 6+ months before it hit shelves... makes me want to become a reviewer

You assume that Tom Vasel's audience is only American. Not everything is always about us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Friedberg
United States
Warsaw
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I never said it was about US. it's about ME.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.