Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow....he must have been really sloppy, they don't usually get caught:


http://www.progressivestoday.com/clinton-campaign-lawyer-cha...



Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I LOVE CAPSLOCK BOLD AND ITALIC ARE TOO EAST COAST HARVARD LIBERAL FOR ME!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Strobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Listen to your sidekick and eat the pennies.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"Progressives Today" seems like A RELIABLE SOURCE.

It's telling people about how a NEW BENGHAZI MOVIE will be BAD NEWS FOR HILLARY CLINTON.

"Progressives won’t be happy until they’ve sucked absolutely all the fun out of Halloween."

Hard hitting news from old-fashioned JOURNALISTS.
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Wow....he must have been really sloppy, they don't usually get caught:


http://www.progressivestoday.com/clinton-campaign-lawyer-cha...



Ferret


I literally read the article three times and could find no mention he was linked to the crime. He represented a group as their lawyer and that group is being investigated for voter fraud. This is like saying that Charles Mansons lawyer was linked to the murder of Sharon Tate.

I also like how the URL actually says "charged" instead of linked, making their smear tactics even worse.
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That was was primo legit.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
was vince foster one of the dead voters
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Altair IV wrote:
That was was primo legit.

that may actually be one of drews secret sites given how hes always up to date on the current progressive lingo
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
Altair IV wrote:
That was was primo legit.

that may actually be one of drews secret sites given how hes always up to date on the current progressive lingo


I can tell they really know their stuff when the site has yellow on white table separations.

Ace reporters, pro web designers.



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Steve, you're not going to get Democrats to detach from Hillary by pointing to scandal. They don't care.

What motivates a Hillary voter is that she's not a Republican. No amount of scandal will ever do her in.


Especially when he brings a link to a nonexistent scandal "discovered" by people/"reporter" who can't really read.

That just starts the ball rolling like it got with Obama, enough BS gets thrown at her that people will just disregard anything with real substance out of course. Clinton critics do themselves a disservice by knee-jerking at every little thing and screaming like she is Nixon reincarnated. If a real scandal happens, they will be left on the sidelines, dismissed as kooks.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
*BLARGLE* Clinton *BLARGLE*

Oh, absolutely, because all those previous Clinton scandals have turned out to have so much substance that she's been indicted for criminal wrongdoing exactly zero times. Now we're supposed to get all excited because her counsel represents people who've been accused of voter fraud? Guess what, Drew. That's what lawyers do. It's called the criminal justice system. You might also note that nowhere in the story does it say that the groups he's represented are even under indictment. They're being investigated, which covers everything from unfounded accusations to "OMG they're guilty as hell and they're all going to jail!"

You can *BLARGLE* all you want about the "government class" and how they always get away with everything...except for the somewhat important fact that they don't. A goodly number of people on both sides of the aisle have been indicted, tried, and convicted of crimes. Hillary Clinton and her counsel aren't among them, but you obviously aren't going to allow that equally-important fact get in the way of your daily delusional ranting.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Steve, you're not going to get Democrats to detach from Hillary by pointing to scandal. They don't care.

What motivates a Hillary voter is that she's not a Republican. No amount of scandal will ever do her in.


You would probably have a point if the scandal pointed to actually had something to do with her.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
SPIGuy wrote:
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*


Whatevs, dude.

Laws are for the citizen class. The ruling class doesn't have to follow laws.

Got it. As usual, you're doubling down on stupid.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SPIGuy wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
SPIGuy wrote:
*BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE**BLARGLE*


Whatevs, dude.

Laws are for the citizen class. The ruling class doesn't have to follow laws.

Got it. As usual, you're doubling down on stupid.



He is right. Politicians often make laws that exclude themselves. Not a single congressperson has to sign up for Obamacare.

His wrongness in general on this about Clinton has nothing to do with his momentary rightness on the "ruling class" rant.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
SPIGuy wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

Whatevs, dude.

Laws are for the citizen class. The ruling class doesn't have to follow laws.

Got it. As usual, you're doubling down on stupid.



He is right. Politicians often make laws that exclude themselves. Not a single congressperson has to sign up for Obamacare.

His wrongness in general on this about Clinton has nothing to do with his momentary rightness on the "ruling class" rant.

And what does Congress exempting themselves from Obamacare have to do with lawyers who handle election laws? Here's a list of federal politicians convicted of crimes. If Drew's endless BLARGLING about the "ruling class" or "government class" or whatever he's calling them this week was even halfway accurate then these people would not have been convicted of crimes and oftentimes sent to jail.

The Drew flowchart is really simple:

1. Drew is always full of shit.
2. If it ever seems as if Drew is not full of shit, refer to #1 above.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Not a single congressperson has to sign up for Obamacare.

This is false. They get a somewhat better deal due to how "employer contributions" work out they have to buy insurance from the same exchanges.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

SURELY THIS WILL BE THE SCANDAL THAT FINALLY BRINGS HER DOWN!!!1!one!!111!oneone!!!!11
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
Wow....he must have been really sloppy, they don't usually get caught:


http://www.progressivestoday.com/clinton-campaign-lawyer-cha...



Ferret


I literally read the article three times and could find no mention he was linked to the crime. He represented a group as their lawyer and that group is being investigated for voter fraud. This is like saying that Charles Mansons lawyer was linked to the murder of Sharon Tate.

I also like how the URL actually says "charged" instead of linked, making their smear tactics even worse.


Dude. You're not supposed actually read the item, just the title. Leaping to assumptions is right thinking. Checking for content is soft liberal thinking.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty obvious what's going on here. The Obamacare death panels worked better than expected, but only conservatives had to die of course. Now this guy was caught registering those conservative corpses as Democrats so they could all vote for Hillary five times each in 2016.

Yep, an open and shut case if I ever saw one.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall saying that lawyers who take cases and lose should be treated as accessories to the crime in question, are people like Drew agreeing?

Are we saying that if a case he is an accessory?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
I seem to recall saying that lawyers who take cases and lose should be treated as accessories to the crime in question, are people like Drew agreeing?

Are we saying that if a case he is an accessory?

Nah, this story isn't about analysis. It's just another sad effort to put "Clinton" and "charged" in the same headline so that sheeple like Drew can start bleating that Democrats don't want to hear the "truth" about Hillary.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:


No amount of scandal will ever do her in.


No amount of scandal pretty legit secret sites will ever do her in.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ilthuain wrote:
"Progressives Today" seems like A RELIABLE SOURCE.

It's telling people about how a NEW BENGHAZI MOVIE will be BAD NEWS FOR HILLARY CLINTON.

"Progressives won’t be happy until they’ve sucked absolutely all the fun out of Halloween."

Hard hitting news from old-fashioned JOURNALISTS.


Know how I can tell you didn't click through to the actual article?

Come on...guess.

Oh I'll tell ya -- you got sidetracked with bashing the messenger rather than addressing the actual facts of the article.

Here's the link to the original Ohio article for you:

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/oct/27/voter-registration-app...


Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:

Know how I can tell you didn't click through to the actual article?

Come on...guess.

Oh I'll tell ya -- you got sidetracked with bashing the messenger rather than addressing the actual facts of the article.

Here's the link to the original Ohio article for you:

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/oct/27/voter-registration-app...


Ferret


You would have been better served by just doing a hit thread on Democrats with that direct link. It doesn't include any facts of charges or links to Clinton or the lawyer. Additionally, from the article, it was one county and one canvasser who was fired for it. So, you would have looked a little hysterical trying to indict Democrats also, let alone Clinton's campaign guy. Do you not see how this undermines your credibility?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also like to point out that is GameCrossing's *Blargle* quote that is messing up the format of this thread.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
I'd also like to point out that is GameCrossing's *Blargle* quote that is messing up the format of this thread.


No, it is Drew's modifying of SPIGuy's comment.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.