3 Posts

Merchants & Marauders» Forums » General

Subject: Help needed for custom captain cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eric Rohart
msg tools

Greetings,

I am having issues making my Photoshop work properly with my new PC (Mac) and I would like to request some help to create a few custom captain cards.

If anyone got the skills and spare time, please let me know.

Note : I already got the skills and abilities for the captains and a few arts to use. All I need is someone to "assemble" it with the tools provided
for Photoshop users.

Many thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dude
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try thegamecrafter.com

Pretty much plug and play formats. Might be a couple $ more expensive than home printing but quality is pretty amazing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly do you need? I have Photoshop CC on my PC and have been using it to produce cards and tiles for my own use. I am no expert but if it is a question of sizing and assembling some existing png or jpg files into a single card image I should be able to do that. I can only give you a few hours but for something fairly simple I hope that would be enough. I am in the UK so if you want physical printing as opposed to a pdf or graphic file returning it may be a problem if you are in another country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.