Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

DPG now associates A!C with SoN rather than HoN, but there is no link here on BGG. As a result I am posting this here.

First of all: The former kickstarter material is now available as a PDF download for those willing to print-and-play.

But DPG has also updated the A!C material to reflect the development that went into SoN. The rules download is now a zip file that includes the original document (which has the scenarios in it) plus an updated rules section (which includes only the materials not covered in SoN which reduces potential conflicts with the published rules) and errata for the missing Suppurator pieces for the scenarios and an updated hero to match the SoN system more closely.

There is also a printer friendly version of the rules update, for those that would rather save on the ink of the background on rules pages. This does not include the cover, however, so you still get that in full color.

All of this is available in the Downloads section for SoN on DPG's website. Just remember you have to log in before you can download files or you will get a pop-up box in French that tells you to log in first.

http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/downloads/shadows-of-norma...

While there you might want to grab the Writer's House and the desecrated Church for use in your SoN games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nibble Wut?
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
Do you worship Cthulhu?
badge
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible for you to share the files via BGG? I only ask as my work PC won't allow access to the DPG website

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you only have access at work?

I can ask DPG about getting the files hosted here. I know that many folks "republish" errata and such from other companies so I guess it is not against BGG policies as long as permission is given?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nibble Wut?
United Kingdom
Sittingbourne
Kent
flag msg tools
Do you worship Cthulhu?
badge
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
Do you only have access at work?

I can ask DPG about getting the files hosted here. I know that many folks "republish" errata and such from other companies so I guess it is not against BGG policies as long as permission is given?
I only have access to a decent printer at work

(Unfortunately it's not possible to email large files or, for security reasons, use memory sticks and the like. I'm guessing the DPG website has been classified under "games", hence being blocked, whereas BGG falls under "recreation/hobbies" which isn't).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls