Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Grimm
United States
Ithaca
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Day 3 in the land of Kingdom Death for me and there has been little rest thus far. Games & hobby sessions galore.

I'm curious though -- and forgive if this is a repeat question covered elsewhere -- if there is a guide for the sprues, or even just a list for what is on each sprue. Anyone have or know of something like this? I've ran into some pieces that I don't know to what they belong.

I.e. what are the extra figure(s) on the sprue with the Antelope & the Hand?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Nudi
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
AzureLion wrote:
Hey all,

Day 3 in the land of Kingdom Death for me and there has been little rest thus far. Games & hobby sessions galore.

I'm curious though -- and forgive if this is a repeat question covered elsewhere -- if there is a guide for the sprues, or even just a list for what is on each sprue. Anyone have or know of something like this? I've ran into some pieces that I don't know to what they belong.

I.e. what are the extra figure(s) on the sprue with the Antelope & the Hand?

Thanks!

I believe those were the Intimacy figures? There are a few pictures out there. They were mostly intuitive if you dry fit them together first, but that one last piece of hair (or cloth), the long strand is tough to identify...also recognizing that they're the Intimacy figures from the book and that the tiny piece is a feather in the lady's hair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've come to the conclusion that she has a hole in her back. The long strand fit best in her hair. If you can figgure out the starting survivor tunics, they aren't that much worse once you realize that there's a hole in her back and that she has a cape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Piechocki
msg tools
mbmbmb
I personally figured that was the tie for her fur bra myself...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls