Mario Calderon
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, folks.

I admit I might be missing it, but where are the rules for the Blueprints mini-expansion that was a Revival stretch goal?

I don't see it either in the rule book or on individual cards.

I understand that the cards themselves are fairly self-explanatory, but how many does each player receive and when? Does each player get more than one and have to discard one or more? It would just be nice to have these details spelled out.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is something I've written in another post about the Blueprints' rules:

avyssaleos wrote:
As far as Blueprints are concerned, to my knowledge a PDF is going to be released very soon with the exact rules. In brief, the way you use them is this:

You shuffle all the blueprints and you deal 3 of them (hidden) to each player. Each player chooses as many as he wants of those (at least 1 though) and discards the rest. At the end of the game all players reveal their blueprints cards. For each of them you check their station - if the pattern listed in the card appears on the station, the player gets the amount of VP listed. If they haven't made the pattern, they lose that many points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing this will be in the official rules, but are you allowed to rotate the blueprint card to match something in your station, or does the blueprint card have to be oriented the same direction as the location cards in your station?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can rotate them in any way you choose - it doesn't matter from which "side" of the station you are looking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have these shipped? I have my revival box with all the cool plastic upgrades, but I don't have any blueprint cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Davis
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They shipped separately, with all the other Stretch goal cards. I got mine on Monday, 11/2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Calderon
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Vangelis!

You always respond very quickly and it's appreciated. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I managed to build a blueprint pattern twice in my station (which I did today), do I score it twice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it only applies once. Either you have it or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
Have these shipped? I have my revival box with all the cool plastic upgrades, but I don't have any blueprint cards
They probably shipped in multiple waves. I haven't gotten mine yet either, but based on some US people getting theirs already, hopefully they'll show up in the next 2 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I play with blue!Microbadge: I love Christmas!Microbadge: RainbowMicrobadge: Disney Classics collectorMicrobadge: Level 08 BGG poster
I am curious though, with previous expansions/stretch goals/promos, there was Always a card included with the rules on them. Why weren't there any made for these stretch goals? Will rules for all Revival promos/stretch goals be posted somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls