Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Geraghty
Ireland
Kilkenny
Kilkenny
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Pathfinder Adventure Card Game fanMicrobadge: A Feast for Odin fanMicrobadge: Pairs fanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!
Two of the board in my copy of Ambition were horribly cropped:

Fortunately, my copy also included correctly printed copies of those boards. Just weird that they'd throw in the bad crops too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milo Gertjejansen
United States
Hopkins
Minnesota
flag msg tools
~ >
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine contained duplicates of these boards as well! Both were correctly cut though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Treacherous Cretin
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhhh nasty, that won't come out with Woolite

At least you got spares....my copy had duplicates AND missing boards.

Seems the "made in USA with pride" thing might be a crown that has slipped a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Fooled you!
badge
Click to edit.
mbmbmbmbmb
After seeing the issues with the printing and with the symbol offset on the dice, I'm a little glad I didn't get to my FLGS in time for one of the first print run copies. Here's hoping the second run goes a little smoother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonjeshk wrote:
After seeing the issues with the printing and with the symbol offset on the dice, I'm a little glad I didn't get to my FLGS in time for one of the first print run copies. Here's hoping the second run goes a little smoother.
Then again, the Essen crop was perfect, and were also from the first print run...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Dib
msg tools
Just received mine here in the UK, and the crop was also perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Fooled you!
badge
Click to edit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
Gonjeshk wrote:
Then again, the Essen crop was perfect, and were also from the first print run...
I'm just going to go ahead and ignore your comment so I can go on believing that missing out on the first batch of Ambition is really a good thing. No really, it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonjeshk wrote:
Great Dane wrote:
Gonjeshk wrote:
I'm just going to go ahead and ignore your comment so I can go on believing that missing out on the first batch of Ambition is really a good thing. No really, it is.
I do not want those grapes that I cannot reach.

They are sour.
goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls