Subject: Looking for errata counters from Spec Ops #1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
Going out on a limb here: does anyone out there happen to have the None But Heroes errata counters that were included in Special Ops Issue #1 and not neeed/want them and would be willing to sell them? I've already posted requests long ago in the BGG forum for the magazine and on the no-longer active Wargames Parts geeklist, but to no avail, so I'm hoping that spamming the entire general wargaming populace on BGG is more effective.

My red-hot Christmas vacation plans consist mainly of soloing the NbH campaign game, so the errata counters would be handy. I know that a PDF is available on CSW, but I would prefer the real-deal to my shoddy pnp efforts, if possible. In the end, I'll buy the magazine if it comes down to it but it's nearly 20 quid and the games and other contents don't interest me very much...that's a bit steep for a few errata counters.

Sorry for the spam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Weiler
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Confederate units and one Union, right? If you want I can send them to you. Just send me a PM with your mailing address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
jakoLOPE*B*creutzfeldt wrote:
NAUGHT

Sorry for the spam.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
badge
Xenos141 wrote:
2 Confederate units and one Union, right? If you want I can send them to you. Just send me a PM with your mailing address.
Yes, that's them! Thanks!!

Sending the PM now.

I will dedicate the first canon volley in your name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls