Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello all!

I was looking at the Kickstarter for BC: War Remastered, and the campaign mentioned "6 Additional Players' Choice Fighters" will be included in the BC: War Extended Expansion.

I don't see those 6 characters listed anywhere on the description for BC:War EE (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/162390/battleco... and http://level99store.lvl99games.com/index.php?route=product/p...).

Did I misread/misinterpret something? Are they going to be released separately in BC:Fate instead?

Thanks for any light you could shed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If memory serves, that number went from 6, to 7, to 10... and then became its own separate box: Fate of Indines. Which is why backers of War Remastered got Fate for free.

My memory is poor, though, and I could be way off here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the quick reply.

Indeed, after some additional digging around in the forums, that seems to be it -- that the Player's Choice Characters were spun off into Fate.

Good to know -- I was doing some research into the BC:War EE, and saw the outdated information on the BC:War Remaster Kickstarter page -- I'm sure that information is on the updates somewhere, but would have been nice to have it strikethroughed/updated on the main campaign page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mooken wrote:
Indeed, after some additional digging around in the forums, that seems to be it -- that the Player's Choice Characters were spun off into Fate.
That's it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
mooken wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.

Good to know -- I was doing some research into the BC:War EE, and saw the outdated information on the BC:War Remaster Kickstarter page -- I'm sure that information is on the updates somewhere, but would have been nice to have it strikethroughed/updated on the main campaign page.

Kickstarter creators lose the ability to edit the main page after the campaign concludes, and IIRC the Fate box spin off wasn't officially decided until that point had gone and sailed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls