Subject: Dug-in vs standard combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blargy McBlargerton
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
If I read the rules correctly, is the only time you consult the standard combat results during Banzai attacks? In other words, is every single Marine attack against a dug-in force, including those that have redeployed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Cummins
msg tools
publisher
Correct, only the Japanese Banzai attacks will be on the standard CRT results (and with 2R shifts).

Doc

p.s. ping me at <doccummins@decisiongames.com> if you have other questions regarding Iwo. You can also go to the Iwo topic in the Pacific folder on CSW for more information.

p.p.s. We have a digital version of Iwo in the works with our partners at HexWar/Hunted Cow. Should be out by the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
ping me at <doccummins@decisiongames.com> if you have other questions regarding Iwo. You can also go to the Iwo topic in the Pacific folder on CSW for more information.
Thanks for stepping up to support this game, Doc. I for one really want to like it, based on the topic, the low complexity, and the length, but I keep running into rules questions for which I can't get a satisfactory answer.

If it's OK with you, I'll email you some links to such questions here on BGG, rather than either emailing the questions themselves to you (which prevents others benefiting from your answer) or posting them on CSW (which because of its stream-of-consciousness format, is hard for others to use as a reference when confronted with a specific rules question).

Quote:
We have a digital version of Iwo in the works with our partners at HexWar/Hunted Cow. Should be out by the end of the year.
This is awesome news, I can't wait! I'll still enjoy playing my physical copy though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls