Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I see Runner cards with the ability to be installed facedown or to be flipped facedown etc. but how do they get flipped back up? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-André Gaumond
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
Hi I see Runner cards with the ability to be installed facedown or to be flipped facedown etc. but how do they get flipped back up? Thanks.
You can't (for now).

Maybe they'll print a card in a future data pack or expansion that permits this.

The only exception is Street Peddler, which, when installed, makes you put the top 3 cards of your stack facedown on it, and allows, in any paid ability window, to trash Street Peddler to install one of those facedown cards, at a rebate of 1 cred, trashing the other 2 cards facedown on Street Peddler.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The idea behind facedown runner cards is not "secret" cards that are revealed later; they are simply "dead" cards. They're installed, but have no text, types, or anything else. They can be trashed for any effects that trash runner cards without specifying a type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brown
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasyndrome wrote:
tigermuppetcut wrote:
You can't (for now).

Maybe they'll print a card in a future data pack or expansion that permits this.

The only exception is Street Peddler, which, when installed, makes you put the top 3 cards of your stack facedown on it, and allows, in any paid ability window, to trash Street Peddler to install one of those facedown cards, at a rebate of 1 cred, trashing the other 2 cards facedown on Street Peddler.
also important to note that those facedown cards in Street Peddler are not installed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henri Hein
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One question I have about this is: When Apex installs a card face-down, can it be any card? The basic rules says only hardware, programs and resources can be installed, but they also say installed runner cards are always face-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hankdane wrote:
One question I have about this is: When Apex installs a card face-down, can it be any card? The basic rules says only hardware, programs and resources can be installed, but they also say installed runner cards are always face-up.
Yes, any card can be installed face-down with Apex's ability. A face-down card has no type, so it's irrelevant what type the card would be if it were face-up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls