Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Nippon» Forums » Rules

Subject: What is the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the player board for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
Microbadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a Cylon
I'm sure I"m missing it in the rules, but I just can't figure out why that X is there at the top of the knowledge track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Low Player Count: a podcast about games for 1-2 playersMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: Oxford comma—the last vestige of civilized societyMicrobadge: Chemex Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: I'm a fan of Gaming Rules!
trilamb wrote:
I'm sure I"m missing it in the rules, but I just can't figure out why that X is there at the top of the knowledge track.
It's the spot you place your blueprints tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
Love the world.
Microbadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: Dog loverMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: I ride my bike to work.
travisdhill wrote:
trilamb wrote:
Unless you decide to just strew them anywhere, all jumbled up with other components. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Portugal
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
What's Your Game?
badge
Nuno Bizarro Sentieiro
Microbadge: ZhanGuo fanMicrobadge: Madeira fanMicrobadge: What's Your Game fanMicrobadge: Nippon fanMicrobadge: Brasil fan
A convenient location to place your blueprint tiles

Board Game: Nippon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Low Player Count: a podcast about games for 1-2 playersMicrobadge: LGBTQ allyMicrobadge: Oxford comma—the last vestige of civilized societyMicrobadge: Chemex Coffee drinkerMicrobadge: I'm a fan of Gaming Rules!
Hobbes wrote:
travisdhill wrote:
trilamb wrote:
Unless you decide to just strew them anywhere, all jumbled up with other components. shake
Ha!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Robinson
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
badge
www.GameBrainPod.com
Microbadge: PodcasterMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Vital Lacerda fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a Cylon
Sentieiro wrote:
A convenient location to place your blueprint tiles

Board Game: Nippon
Ah yes. Thank you!

And keep them there I shall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Game ExplainerMicrobadge: Heavy Games fanMicrobadge: Parent of One GirlMicrobadge: Unitarian Universalist
Click it to exit the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nisses Clan Skryre
Belgium
Sint-Lievens-Houtem
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
pdahl wrote:
Click it to exit the game?