Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Treacherous Cretin
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly the shine has been tarnished for the moment. Just opened 2 copies of this expansion to find that 2 "parts" boards are duplicated and 2 "parts" boards are missing ( Lost in space ? )

Sent contact to RGG, now waiting for reply.

Anyone else had similar ?? ( these are UK copies )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hernandez
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem. Missing two boards, substituted by duplicates. Also waiting on RGG (US Copy).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Even Stokke Halvorsen
msg tools
mb
Same problem, lacking board with faction tiles 16+17 , plus the one with just one double sided game tile. (Norway - 28.12.2015).

My local bg retailer is super-friendly, but I'm afraid replacement boxes will have the same production flaw.. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danijel Ljubas
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened mine. Same problem. Missing two starting planets, have 4 home planets and 4 duplicates of them and missing one planet/tehnology that goes in bag. Going to contact RGG now.

Anyone heard from them and got problem solved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got both the base game and the expansion for Christmas. Nothing missing and nothing duplicated, and the dice appear to be fine too. I was kind of expecting to run into the same issues you guys have. Just lucky I guess. This being my first Rio Grande game, I've obviously never had to deal with them directly. I've heard they are pretty good at dealing with consumers though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danijel Ljubas
Croatia
Osijek
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...I'm used to be contacted next day when I complain about product fault to a manufacturer (Fantasy Flight, Far Off Games). It's almost 3 days now and no words from RGG. Am I being picky or something? Should I send them another message or wait a little bit more?

P.S.
I checked spam folder too, mostly Russian brides offering good times and Nigerian prince with tons of cash

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
In memory of Tara, my beloved Wolfhound-Deerhound cross. Flew away Feb 2016, still missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
danijel2008 wrote:
So...I'm used to be contacted next day when I complain about product fault to a manufacturer (Fantasy Flight, Far Off Games). It's almost 3 days now and no words from RGG. Am I being picky or something? Should I send them another message or wait a little bit more?

P.S.
I checked spam folder too, mostly Russian brides offering good times and Nigerian prince with tons of cash

It is Christmas, so I would expect things to take a few days longer. Rgg have always been excellent, so don't worry just yet.

Cheers, Graham
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Alderin
United States
Gig Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened a new copy, nearly a year later, still missing boards and duplicates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lehmann
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sorry about that. Contact RGG.

(Obviously, most people haven't had any problems with Ambition or this thread would be a lot longer. You were just unlucky.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.