Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed on Amazon a third party seller has Codenames for $19.95 + $6.45 shipping. That's more than retail but cheapest I've seen for awhile. It said there was 11 left when I was on the page. I didn't order any, so go get them while they are there. Leave some for everyone

Link removed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morse
United States
Stoughton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Gengar in Hawaii
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: AMAZON - Codenames $19.95 + $6.45 shipping from third party
Thanks, just picked one up.

3 left when I checked out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KABIA66 wrote:
Just noticed on Amazon a third party seller has Codenames for $19.95 + $6.45 shipping. That's more than retail but cheapest I've seen for awhile. It said there was 11 left when I was on the page. I didn't order any, so go get them while they are there. Leave some for everyone

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014Q1XX9S/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?...

There were 3 left when I tried to add it to my cart but I kept running into some sort of error saying that it was already on a list or being purchased off a list. Then I noticed there was some sort of conflict with your (KABIA66's) wishlist somehow and went into my cart, deleted the item, added it back in without following your link and then... POOF... all copies gone.

Crap.

Thanks for the heads up, though, I was just too slow to correct the error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a bummer Ender, hope you can track one down. I noticed cardhaus has them in stock http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/codenames/338533), with shipping it ends up about the same, maybe you can get one there. I have had a lot of luck ordering from them. Goodluck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Scott
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DAMMIT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Roberts
United States
Barstow
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KABIA66 wrote:
That's a bummer Ender, hope you can track one down. I noticed cardhaus has them in stock http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/codenames/338533), with shipping it ends up about the same, maybe you can get one there. I have had a lot of luck ordering from them. Goodluck!

$11.55 shipping to CA! Ouch. Well, looks like $100+ dollars of "extras" are needed to get that shipping cost to go away, right? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, that's how I usually solve that problem Cliff, you better toss in some other things to get that free shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KABIA66 wrote:

There are in IN so it is about $2 cheaper for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent West
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Wanna play a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked multiple times a day as amazon gets a trickle of them in here and there and I got a copy from amazon. Just keep checking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Relax!

kreten wrote:
This week it will leave our US warehouse. Than it goes through distributors to retailers. So you can expect in the stores to appear in the following two weeks.

The 2nd print run is just hitting retailers shelves. For example, CH has it in stock. Give it some time people...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Friedly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I can confirm that copies started showing up at our distributor. Two of the ten warehouses showed copies as of today. So, yeah, olgs and b&m will have copies shortly if not sooner. I know we plan to order a few here soon. This game looks like a winner and fits perfectly with what we want to carry.
EDIT: Would not be surprised if you see prices below 19.95

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lo
United States
West Memphis
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sci-fi city has preorders up ...but no telling when are they actually getting it.

http://shop.sci-fi-city.com/product_info.php?products_id=948...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Korfmann
United States
Wilson
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm Cardhaus. I ordered one yesterday. They very wisely seem to have limited orders to one (kinda stinks if you want another for a gift though). My "extras" got a little out of hand, but at least I got most of my Christmas shopping done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
$22.99 + $9.50 shipping

Watching the prices change last night was... entertaining. A very wide range of prices and shipping charges. I'll probably bit if I can get it shipped for under $30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS owner messaged me to say that he should be getting Codenames from Alliance today, so it doesn't look like availability will be limited to the big guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
$22.99 + $9.50 shipping

Watching the prices change last night was... entertaining. A very wide range of prices and shipping charges. I'll probably bit if I can get it shipped for under $30.

Also coming from the UK, so prepare to wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
$31.80 & FREE Shipping right now on Amazon from the Warstore. They are a great seller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.