Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, i need some help, i want to buy this game, i am living in Dresden (so near the Border to CZ/SW) and i wanted to ask if there are some stores in Poland or CZ that could have this game by chance? Or maybe i could order it from the Badgers Nest directly?

Thanks for help in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I don't know if Badger's Nest have any copy's left because it's close to becoming out of stock (the reprint is scheduled around New Year). But there are a couple of shops in Poland that have the game in stock. But You will have to contact them about the shipping.
Here are the links:

http://3trolle.pl/2667-7-Ronin.html

https://www.planszostrefa.pl/pl_PL/p/7-Ronin/2981

http://www.rebel.pl/product.php/1,302/28393/7-Ronin.html

Cheers!
Zbyszek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks i am working on it. christmas is coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update i looked,but 2 sites are not in english, so it is not easy, and then when i got through i saw that the shipping costs are about 25€ , the game itself is only 69,9 zl ~ 17€ ... Help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I will find out for You what is the shipping costs in those other shops. will send You an PM shortly ;.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
25€ = 100 ZL but the other ones i am not sure, i contacted them per Mail and waiting for answer. One is maybe an Hour or Two with car away but even that will be tricky, since i dont know if it is only a online shop without a store (3trolle)

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zbigniew Oelke
Poland
Lewin Brzeski
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the late reply been caught up in work. There are last copies of the game in Polish stores at the moment, there should be an English version on the way, but I don't know when it will be available.

As for the shops You can pick it up personally from 3Trolle, but You need to write the an e-mail that You would like to do that.

I was thinking that I would buy the game and send it to You myself, but the shipping costs wouldn't change that much unfortunately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok Thanks for your help again, i hope the 3Trolle will send me an answer soon, otherwise i hope there will be reprint or i have to do some vacations in poland^^.

I also met someone from there in my city he is working here as musician, maybe he can help me .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
Microbadge: Get off my lawn!Microbadge: 200 yahoo boots f*** yahoo messenger how's want bootsMicrobadge: 10 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Rest In Peace Ernie: 2000-2019Microbadge: Wifwendell's 'This Day - EVERY DAY - in History' fan
Grey Fox Games has just announced it's availability starting in April for $30 MSRP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls