Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Scalzo
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
I don't know what I am doing, so much GG to spend...
Microbadge: University of NebraskaMicrobadge: LutheranMicrobadge: Ticket to Ride fanMicrobadge: Golden Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 2017 Herculean Supporter
I only got 5 extra minis and some counters... I had a full pledge of over $230... should i worry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Deadzone fanMicrobadge: Zen BuddhistMicrobadge: Star Wars: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Kings of War fanMicrobadge: Codex: Card-Time Strategy fan
I don't think there's a need to worry. Mantic outlined in their updates the contents of "Carton A" and "Carton B" which contain the base game and expansions which would ship together, and that other add-ons not part of Carton A or B would ship separately from Mantic HQ in the UK. They also said that there would be people who would receive their add-on shipment before their Base Game/expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teskal Flink
Germany
flag msg tools
How should we answer this?
We do not know what you have ordered.
We do not know what else is in your box.

5x$8 = $40
+$15 for counters
+175 for pledge + all 3 expansions
would make $230.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Shepherdson
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - empty heart container
Thats the add ons you have. Other than that, the main shipment would be either carton A- the base game w stretch goals, or B- the main game w stetch goals and the 3 expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Dungeons & Dragons: Waterdeep – Dungeon of the Mad Mage fanMicrobadge: Kickstarter fanMicrobadge: Heroica fanMicrobadge: British Columbia Institute of TechnologyMicrobadge: PL/1 programmer
scalzored wrote:
I only got 5 extra minis and some counters... I had a full pledge of over $230... should i worry?
Not yet. This is all explained in the Kickstarter updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls