Subject: Zombies movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi
Do zombies have any restrictions on their movement beside not moving onto another zombie space. can zombies move diagonally or from tile to tile from any square ignoring the arrow only restriction that humans have?

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Order of Vampire Hunters fanMicrobadge: HorrifiedMicrobadge: Zombicide: Invader fanMicrobadge: Arcadia Quest fanMicrobadge: Village Attacks fan
Troll66 wrote:
Hi
Do zombies have any restrictions on their movement beside not moving onto another zombie space. can zombies move diagonally or from tile to tile from any square ignoring the arrow only restriction that humans have?

cheers
Zombies can not move Diagonally and follow what the humans do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Bello
Spain
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Can the zombies pass through a human player? Lets say I want to put a zombie on my back to the next player but to do it in has to pass through me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Donohue
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: My contribution was deemed Pyuredeadbrilliant
If it is your turn and a zombie has landed on your square you either have to play a card that gets rid of it or fight it. If the card lets you move it, you could move it anywhere the card says is legal which usually means you could put it on the square of another player, but not always (some cards might say "unoccupied square" or have some other limitation).

If it lands on your space and it's not your turn, you have to wait until your turn to fight it. You could play a card during someone else's turn or wait until your own turn. Note that players have to fight zombies on their square BEFORE they draw new cards for the round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls