Hide
8 Posts

One Night Ultimate Werewolf» Forums » General

Subject: Companion App for PC rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Erfesoglou
msg tools
Requested by some users here is a very early (but hopefully functional) version of the companion app for the PC.

EDIT: Linked removed per Ted's request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nonlin wrote:
Requested by some users here is a very early (but hopefully functional) version of the companion app for the PC.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qq2ARt_dq9WFA5c29RT2l3eDQ...
Very nice, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Mc
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
Nonlin wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qq2ARt_dq9WFA5c29RT2l3eDQ...
Very nice, thank you.
Nonlin,
Well done!

Benkyo,
I feel like him building an app as per your request is worthy of some geek gold. no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Erfesoglou
msg tools
Thanks for the kind comments and gold!

Let me know of any issues or feature requests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nonlin wrote:
Thanks for the kind comments and gold!

Let me know of any issues or feature requests.
The timer options currently don't do anything (or at least, they don't do anything if you set them to zero - I haven't tested other numbers yet). The option for longer pauses could be useful for me to provide a non-English translation in-between the English.
Alternatively, some way of compiling the app to make it possible to swap out the audio files for self-produced audio would be great, but I assume that would be harder to implement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Erfesoglou
msg tools
Ted has emailed me so I have to take the link down.

I'll double check with him to see if he means this app or the game version but I have a feeling he means both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Silver now from beziergames.com
badge
Silver
Microbadge: Silver fanMicrobadge: Werewords Deluxe EditionMicrobadge: Bézier Games fanMicrobadge: Werebeasts fanMicrobadge: The Palace of Mad King Ludwig fan
I'm working with George to see if we can create an official PC/Web version of the app. If this is something that will work for both of us (that would be great), we'll get something published as soon as possible as a beta, and then work to finalize it.

Ben, I assume you would be up for beta-testing it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
I'm working with George to see if we can create an official PC/Web version of the app. If this is something that will work for both of us (that would be great), we'll get something published as soon as possible as a beta, and then work to finalize it.

Ben, I assume you would be up for beta-testing it?
Nice. I was about to post a rant about takedowns of non-commercial fan-made products that cannot possibly harm sales, but now I don't have to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls