Zombies!!! Jr.» Forums » Rules

Subject: gameplay questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
1.Can I end my pawn's move on another human pawns square?

2.In combat say I have two brains and one pow and I roll a 2 using the pow cannot time out a zombie (need 4) so can I use a brain instead and keep the pow?

3. what happens (what are my choices) if I have one brain and one pow and roll a 2 in combat?

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Eerily quiet....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Donohue
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: My contribution was deemed Pyuredeadbrilliant
The game is pretty new here in the US.

Troll66 wrote:
1.Can I end my pawn's move on another human pawns square?
Under player movement the third bullet says you can move onto or through a square with another player, so yes.

Troll66 wrote:
2.In combat say I have two brains and one pow and I roll a 2 using the pow cannot time out a zombie (need 4) so can I use a brain instead and keep the pow?
Yes. Third bullet under Combat says you have to play POW tokens to get to a 4 OR use a brain token to reroll.

Troll66 wrote:
3. what happens (what are my choices) if I have one brain and one pow and roll a 2 in combat?
You don't really have a choice here, you're going to run out of brain tokens and wind up back in the center of town. You still move zombies and then next turn you get 3 brain and 2 POW tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules also say "You must use any "POW" tokens before using your last Brain token."

So does that mean you have to use them even if they don't do any good? In example #3 above, do you have to spend your last POW, giving you a 3, and THEN use your brain?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Donohue
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: My contribution was deemed Pyuredeadbrilliant
I think it's a pointless rule except maybe to prevent you from using your last brain as a reset button.

it keeps you from deciding to get a free trip back to the town square if you don't have to. If you had 2 pow and a brain and rolled a 3, you might decide the trip back to town square for fresh tokens was worth it. The rule keeps you from doing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian deBoer
Canada
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Copper Board Game Collector
This means that you can use any brains or pows you want but your final brain cant be played until you have used up your pows

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls