Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, after having lost 3rd position to BANG! The Dice Game almost 4 months ago. It appears Elder Sign may have won it back! Although, it's still very close between these two. Details can be found in The Dice Games (with Big Brothers) Listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Brass fanMicrobadge: Roll for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: Auf den Spuren von Marco Polo fanMicrobadge: DC Comics Deck-Building Game fan
The base game is just "ok". When you add Gates of Arkham-expansion, it's a great game, and when you also add Unseen Forces, it's a great that feels complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer Dad
United States
Ballston Spa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree but in opposite? Elder Sign base was wobbly and easy to win but when you add Unseen Forces it made it a complete game. While The Gates of Arkham made the better I feel it made the game wobbly again.

By "wobbly" I mean at times gameplay was not smooth. It wasn't klunky or finicky, just a touch at times out of balance. This is my opinion and I still think everyone needs to play Elder Sign (because it is beautiful); but I think Unseen is better than Gates.

But THIRD place?? What are the other two? I'm checking that site now…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrice lalet
France
castelnaudary
Aude
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like a same "flavour" as elder sign resident evil. I love the museum, back in a manor with zombies or dark forest and finally racoon city and labotory....all this with a perfect dice game and beautifull art...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls