Tony Go
United States
New York
Manhattan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings!

I am interested in enhancing my board games with augmented reality tech.

I am looking for the following:

- A programmer with experience in augmented reality mobile applications (preferably javascript).
- 3D modeler, for creation of 3D models (experience in spaceships and sci-fi a plus)
- Texture artist, for the 3D models

Any or all combinations of these skills can contact me at tonygo.designs [at] gmail [dot] com or reply right here.

Tau Leader Games is a small indie publisher based out of Arizona. We specialize in games with unique user experiences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Davidson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
- A programmer with experience in augmented reality mobile applications (preferably javascript).
Tip to find the right skills -- If you want to do augmented reality, you're probably looking for a Native C++ OpenGL ES developer. You cannot do low-level camera stream texture and 3D post-processing with Javascript.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
Manhattan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
TimST1E wrote:
Horror Leader wrote:
Tip to find the right skills -- If you want to do augmented reality, you're probably looking for a Native C++ OpenGL ES developer. You cannot do low-level camera stream texture and 3D post-processing with Javascript.
Thanks for the tip! I wasn't completely sure, but I figured AR was a licensed technology that you run under an app developed in any language. My background is in javascript and Android OS, so I just picked the language I am most comfortable with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls