Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: London fanMicrobadge: Agricola fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Yedo fan
What ability does this tile have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
Microbadge: I love Europe!Microbadge: 5 Games for Doomsday fanMicrobadge: Talk Talk fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Klemens Franz fan
larryjrice wrote:
What ability does this tile have?
You win all ties in which you are involved :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Does this trump the normal tiebreaker rule or is this a second tiebreaker?

I can't find the descriptions of the special tiles in the rulebook :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
Microbadge: I love Europe!Microbadge: 5 Games for Doomsday fanMicrobadge: Talk Talk fanMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Klemens Franz fan
Henrik,

It's on the new reference sheet (which you probably don't have): it overrides the usual tie-break rule for you. It also breaks ties in your favour at the plantation and at game end :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neat!
I could've sworn I had found them at a weird place in the rules before, but I kept looking and looking and they were nowhere to be found!

Looking forward to the final version Tony!

Any other updates to the game? New cards or changes to any guilds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Treefrog Line fanMicrobadge: Essen attendeeMicrobadge: Roll for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: Cycling fanMicrobadge: Hyperborea fan
The special buildings are listed and explained at the bottom of the player aid card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - full heart containerMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda fan - half-full heart containerMicrobadge: Rush fan
tonyboydell wrote:
Henrik,

It's on the new reference sheet (which you probably don't have): it overrides the usual tie-break rule for you. It also breaks ties in your favour at the plantation and at game end :-)
Game end? Plantation scores at end of every round with gray circle. Does this tie break apply to each of those rounds? What's special about game end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
curtc wrote:
tonyboydell wrote:
Henrik,

Game end? Plantation scores at end of every round with gray circle. Does this tie break apply to each of those rounds? What's special about game end?
Tied for the win? If you have G&M, you don't count Mayor cards you just win!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls