Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Posthumus
United States
Grosse Pointe Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find this in the rules or asked somewhere already. Last game we had the last turn end up with multiple Last Call cards. They both forced gangs to take the fall: one for having the most heat and one that forced to discard all contraband and take the fall if any contraband was discarded.

We assumed these were resolved simultaneously rather than sequentially. So we immediately noted who had the most heat, then noted all players who discarded contraband, and then forced gangs all noted gangs to take the fall (with a possibility of taking the fall twice.) Is this correct?

It matters because if it is sequential, the Grim Bastard player could have taken the fall for the most heat, then used his special rule to sell contraband before the "second" Last Call card triggered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Simultaneously sounds like the intent of the rules and how I would play it, but it's certainly not clarified in the rules as far as I can tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the cards should be resolved in deal order. That is, the first card dealed is the first card resolved. That's consistent with the Obstacle cards, and it means cards should be laid down in a consistent order on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls